VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just realized that i left a pan in my oven..that was mostly filled with this applesauce cake i had made on it.

this was um, about a month ago now...and it will be at the very least another month before i even think about getting the chance to drive back to my house. (my place at school), as it is summer and i am not living there at the current moment.

bad things could happen. rabid animals could start attacking my house. throwing their petrified turds at the windows and holding my precious belongings hostage.

i'm terrified. hold me.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
By the time I could get there to hold you, you could've gotten back home and removed it from the oven. You'll have to find someone local. Trick them into holding you if you can't convince them otherwise!

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
eww. kind of reminds me of the time at my mom's that we hid a nasty greasy broiler pan in the oven when company came over and we forgot about it. apparantly we didn't use the oven much at the time cause it made a mighty smell before we realized it was still in there.

also once our big freezer broke down and we didn't know til the whole house stunk and we had to follow the scent to figure out where it was coming from. that was fun.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hee hee. Well, at least you didn't leave the stove on. I'm picturing this applesauce cake growing ever larger until it takes over your place. You might want to consider bringing a bat with you to beat it off the first time you go in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts