Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-v...seasons,53476/

Quote:
Adult Swims The Venture Brothers remains one of the most consistentand consistently popularshows in an often hit-or-miss programming block, so its probably no surprise that theyd want to keep it around: Co-creator Jackson Publick has announced via his blog that hes just signed a contract to produce at least two more seasons of the show about super-scientists, super-villains, and their super-complex interfamily dynamics, with production on the fifth to begin in June. He also dropped the tidbit that the contract includes a long-form, 60 to 90-minute Venture Bros. special, adding, Don't ask me when we'll make it, what it's going to be about, or whether it'll be on TV or direct-to-DVD, because we don't have a clue yet. So, everyone go ask him that and hell be forced to figure it out sooner. In the meantime, Publick also revealed that he and co-writer Doc Hammer have been quietly prepping an 11-minute special he describes as a sort of light-hearted, one-off little aperitif that should debut later this summer.
Yesssssssss! If you haven't been watching this show already I HIGHLY recommend it, it's really clever and full of weird characters and pop culture references I can actually appreciate like David Bowie and Hunter S. Thompson

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.