VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would get more support from my spouse about becoming vegetarian, but he's not thrilled. I've been doing this for 3 days while taking care of my kids in a foreign country. My husband is traveling right now, so it's a lot of work and I just needed a pick me up.

I went to a vegetarian restaurant that specialized in Indian food. It was so nice and calm in the restaurant. They served tofu mateer with rice and a cool cucumber sauce. Then I bought some tempeh and veggie burgers at a bio grocery. Taking the tram to a different side of the city was worth it to get the food!

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Perhaps explain to him the reasons you are doing it, and that it is no reflection on his eating habits.

Indian restaurants are always a good place to search, chinese and mexican places to eat are also pretty awesome.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good luck with that. I tried being vegan in Israel, and it was nearly impossible. This was my first attempt and I failed it. But depending on the country, it may not be a problem

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.