VeggieBoards banner
41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
"How does the gamete-release..."

Gamete-release is just the general term for release of sperm in the male, or eggs in the female. Female gamete-release is synonymous with "ovulation." If you are post-menopausal you no longer ovulate. I don't really know what happens as the result of surgical intervention in normal anatomy. I guess it would depend on the kind of surgery that was done.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by soilman

Apple writes:

================

I can't believe I'm going to ask this, but, out of curiosity, did you read about this somewhere or did this all on your own?

================

Check out mushrooms comment above, about orgasms in dreams.
Quote:
Originally posted by mushroom

Well, I keep hearing about vaginal orgasms...and I was feeling left out...

So, are they real or are they myth???

If I tried to have an orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone...well, I might as well try to have one through elbow stimulation alone. It just isn't going to happen...

But, what I want to know is, how can I have one in a dream (though very rare) through no stimulation?
I'm totally lost here...

·
Registered
350 Posts
I don't know if any two orgasm have ever felt the same. But, I think for me, because vaginal orgasms reguire a little more focus then perhaps, they can be more intense. I don't know if they are really so different though, I'll have to research that.

I recently heard that there is an evolutionary need for women to orgasm. It seems that if a woman is with a man who can bring her to climax, she can assume that he has had many lovers, and that his genes are in high demand. Personally, my fear of disease prevents me from hoping that my lover has spread his seed through out the land.

I also once read that when a woman climaxes shortly after a man does, the contracting vaginal muscles help pull the sperm up into the uterus, increasing chance of conception. So you see, it's not all fun and games.

The fact that a lot of women can't climax unless they feel safe and emotionally connected to their partner may be a way of assuring that they are procreating with someone who will help in the survival of offspring beyond conception.

I am very thankful that I live in a time, and place, where I can afford to think about, and experience, such things.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Freud proclaimed that at puberty, girls should transfer their need for clitoral stimulation to the vagina; later, psychiatrists went on to label lack of orgasm during coitus a disease or a dysfunction.

I think Freud should have transfered his need for penile stimulation to his left pinky toe...and if he couldn't reach orgasm that way, he should have labeled it a "dysfunction".

·
Banned
559 Posts
i'm proud to say (uh, kinda like soilman) that i've had two orgasms without any physical contact and it wasnt in my dream either. one day i just though..hmm..let'st try this and i have a vivid imagination and wow...that was fun stuff.

re: vaginal orgasms...personally i think it's all about the curve....

they are a lot more intense than external ones, in my opnion. and i stilll think they are a little 'different' than external ones- whatever that may mean...

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
It wasn't so much that Freud was an ass, that perturbs me. People with elaborate cons are common. They con ar small number of people, and then are forgotten. The large number of credentialed eductional institutions and learning-disciplines that took his writings seriously, are where the real "*******s" are.

·
Registered
350 Posts
My younger sister says she can orgasm from nipple stimulation. I have no reason to doubt this claim... other than jealousy.

Good for you, Funkified and Soilman. I can become very aroused using my imagination, or breathing technique, but alas, no cigar. Tee,hee,hee.

I really have to go get some work done now. This has been fun.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
The plain truth about women and sex is that women are perhaps more sexually intense and enjoy it as much as, or even moreso, than guys do (when done correctly).

The vaginal passage is a curved one. There is indeed an area within the vaginal passage along the peak of the curve, on the inner wall (towards the butt side of the wall) that is very senstive and contributes to the vaginal orgasm. As such, "Doggie Style" can be a great position. I know this ONLY because women CAN be great teachers if you let them.

Many women can achieve vaginal orgasm if they are comfortable with their partner, she knows her body well enough to know what does it to her, and her partner is aware of this as well.

The mind is also a very powerful stimulant.

As for Freud... and the others subscribing to his writings... don't sell the bikeshop Orville.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Robert

There is indeed an area within the vaginal passage along the peak of the curve, on the inner wall (towards the butt side of the wall) that is very senstive and contributes to the vaginal orgasm.
Ahh, the highly acclaimed G-spot. I was so fascinated by it that I bought a book on it. Hee.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Funkified

i'm proud to say (uh, kinda like soilman) that i've had two orgasms without any physical contact and it wasnt in my dream either.

:embarassed: My first orgasm was without any intentional stimulation of that area at all. I used to be pretty into drugs, and I was abusing some prescription medications when I was 14, and I took enough **** to get me feeling really...I don't know how to describe. I'm not condoning drug use or anything, but that was closer to nirvana that I'm sure I'll ever be again. I decided to take a bath on an impulse, and when I got out of the bathtub when I was done, the contrast between the hot water and air and the cold air outside of the tub was rather intense, and...whoa. It was...amazing, to say the least.

I've yet to have one that came close to that one, either on my own or with another.

I think it's a really big shame that most girls feel it's taboo to masturbate. I can hardly talk about it with my female friends, they're so afraid of it. I can talk about it with male friends just fine, and they don't even laugh or joke immaturely about it, because they respect that I'm not afraid to know my own body. It's not like I say, "Hey guys! Guess what I just did in the bathroom!" anyway. I'm just open about things like that, mainly because I'm honest...a little too honest sometimes...

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Vegankat writes:

===============

I think it's a really big shame that most girls feel it's taboo to masturbate. I can hardly talk about it with my female friends, they're so afraid of it. I can talk about it with male friends just fine, and they don't even laugh or joke immaturely about it, because they respect that I'm not afraid to know my own body.

======================

When I was yer age... only a few of my male friends were able to talk about masturbation matter-of-factly. My father seemed as if he made an effort to make me feel humiliated about it. And the public library still had books with stories about how you probably needed counseling. Luckily, I had common sense. But I never forgave my father for failing to be able to say anything but "no, it could happen, and you won't die from it, but don't do it too often" after I told him, at about age 11, that after touching my penis for awhile, white stuff came out instead of urine, and that I was worried about it -- maybe there was something wrong with me?

How often is too often? He had nothing to say.

Oh yea, and then about 7 years later he decided to mention how stupid I was for asking stupid questions at age 11, and that normal 11-year olds would have known what semen is, all by themselves, without having to embarass their father with questions. That influenced my decision not to want to move back in with my father and mother after I dropped out of college. He died 3 years later though.

·
Banned
559 Posts
a couple of my friends, early 20's, have never taken care of business themselves...i convinced one to invest in a vibrator/dildo...i didnt believe either of them when they told me they never had masturbated and they are 22. poor them, i say.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm sorry your dad was so repressed, he sounds a

lot like my mom, although, she wouldn't have thrown it in my face. She would however, have me believe I was going to burn in hell because I had corrupted myself, and that God was watching.

Thank God I have many older siblings who let me know that sex, and self exploration, was nothing to be ashamed of.

I have seven sisters to talk to so I knew that there is not much that I experienced that hasn't been experienced by the masses.

We used to tease each other with the need of private time, and the frequency of it.

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Baby writes:

"I'm sorry your dad was so repressed"

I think things are, generally, a little better today than they were when I was maturing, although I did find university sources of accurate info, when I was about 19 or so. As recently as 60 or 70 years ago, or so, it was common for religious leaders to talk about burning in hell -- and for doctors to tell their patients, and write in respected medical journals and texts [/b] that masturbation caused all kinds of diseases, and was simultaneously a symptom of all kinds of diseases. Plus they utilized male and female circumcision as a "treatment" to prevent "harmful" (that is, normal) masturbation.

Not only was he "repressed" but my mother told me a quaint little story, when I was older, and had my own children: she wasn't terribly repressed about sex but she didn't want to have children and was afraid of childbirth. So she insisted that my father use condoms. One time -- she said he admitted to it -- he made a hole in a condom, because he wanted children, and thought she was being "abnormal" by not wanting children, so he did it for her own good. Charming story, no? The result: me!

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
No, my mother did not displace her anger at my father for tricking her like this, onto me. She handled the situation quite gracefully. Which of course is why she was able to tell me about it matter of factly. Tho she waited until I was old enought to know what having children was all about.

I think it's a neat story, actually. Since I turned out so wonderfully.

·
Banned
559 Posts
so he took the condom out before hand and got out a needle and popped that sucker? if my guy pulled out an already unrolled condom and slapped it on i would have to wonder..

interesting story though, soilman.

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
"so he took the condom out before hand and got out a needle and popped that sucker? if my guy pulled out an already unrolled condom and slapped it on i would have to wonder.."

Do you mean already removed from the foil pouch, rather than already unrolled? It is easy to make a hole before unrolling. You could even stick a pin right thu a pouch, thru the condom, and out the other side of the pouch.

I don't know the exact details. It is also possible that in those days, not all condoms were individually wrapped. I remember, 40 years ago, being able to buy a tube with a stack of condoms in it -- like those fried potato crisp things made out of dehydrated potatoes.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
First of all, that's a really jackass-like thing for a man to do to his wife. If someone did that to me, I'd kick his ass out the door.
More than that...I'd probably castrate him with a spork.

However, if it wasn't for that, we wouldn't have soilman, and veggieboards would be about 75% less fun. And that would suck.

We
you, soilman!

41 - 60 of 118 Posts