VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread was started a while back at vegweb.

The goal of the militia is to spread veg*n love to everyone. To join all you have to do is agree that it's better to hug things than to shoot them.

now start hugging some trees

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
how exactly did we come about this on vegweb..? i remember jamminjim's awesome pics. i wish we could transport the great threads over here

oh well everyone join!

Hug A Tree!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This came about when we were debating Americans right to bear arms. Since IMO that is only to aid them in their right to form militias, I (after talking to mouse and maybe a few others) decided that we needed a veg*n militia.

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by triumvir

This came about when we were debating Americans right to bear arms. Since IMO that is only to aid them in their right to form militias, I (after talking to mouse and maybe a few others) decided that we needed a veg*n militia.
Hush.

You got gun toters in these here parts.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
why would you shoot a tree though? *hugs one anyway*

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by triumvir

all you have to do is agree that it's better to hug things than to shoot them.

now start hugging some trees
again, why would anyone shoot trees?

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
lol nevermind

dk you have a lot of squirrel photos, i like them. we used to have one back at my mom's that would climb right up onto your shoulder for a peanut. he was the biggest fuzziest squirrel i've ever seen. now the last couple years there's this tiny little one that we think is a female that sits on the porch and stares in the window at us til we go outside and give her food. she always looks like she's gonna leap from the rail onto our shoulders, she's a sweet little thing

mostly i just hug kitties though. oh look, here's one! (sleeping on my computer tower, and snoring i might add)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.