VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
do you know if they are available at certain HFS's? I've never seen these before, but, they look yummy!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen them in Good Foods Grocery HFS and Ukrops Grocery Store (Richmond-based).

Kroger also carries them, they are a chain owned grocery store.

Ask your HFS to carry them, they are the best ever! You can also order them off the website. Shannon/Zimma

·
Registered
230 Posts
Do they actually taste like sodas? Because I have been drinking Sprite to fend off the soda cravings.. but it's just not working. I've also tried those flavored carbonated waters... YUCK!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey DirtDiva, it tastes like fizzy fruit juice but it is groovy! I love Ginger Cranberry and it is better than soda! If you can find it, try it! I always treat myself to one at the HFS. Shannon

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmmmmmm, that stuff looks good, I am going to have to try some, I hope they keep it cold at the store so I can get one when I sneak out.......I couldn't put it in the fridge, it would be gone before I could drink it.

·
Registered
499 Posts
This soda sounds pretty cool. I'm determined to kick the soda habit, and these sorts of things are much needed.

By the way, I keep seeing people say it, what is HFS? (is this generic for Health Food Stores?).

I'll have to watch that site and see if they end up selling this product locally. I wonder if it's similar to Crystal Geyser Juice Squeeze?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have never seen the Crystal Geyser Juice Squeeze.

They do keep it in the refrigerated section, they don't sell it by the pack, the sell them as singles.

Yes, HFS means Health Food Store and NFS means Natural Foods Store. All of the HFS near me are not chains. There is a Whole Foods in Charlottesville but I have never been to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts