VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(You have to have some sence of humor with this one...):

Do not open the picture until you have read the test completely!

It's a simple test designed to indicate whether people have too much stress in their life.

It's a picture of two dolphins. The two dolphins appear identical when viewed by a stress-free individual. This test is not accurate enough to pick up mild stress levels, but is extremely effective in cases of heavy stress..

It's quite simple. If there is anything that appears significantly different about the dolphins (ignore the fact of the slight color differences), it is an indication of potential stress related problems.

Differences, if any, may also indicate the source of your stress.

Sit upright and view the screen head-on, take a deep breath, breathe out and then open the picture and look directly at it. If there is anything out of the ordinary then you should consider taking things a little easier....

(open the picture now)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Geeez...I'm going to the hospital right now. I don't think I'll have internet access there (and will probably be too doped up to write anyway) so, I guess I'll "see" you guys in a few months...years...whenever...

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I saw two dolphins. What the heck did y'all see?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I agree with aksjg, I think I need to be hospitalized!!! Maybe though I will go to one of those posh resort hospitals/spas that celebrities go to when they have their breakdowns or need to detox

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Tame

Is it bad if one of the dolphins looks like 1vegan?
Yep, in that case you'll need severe mental treatment

(may I advice electro shock therapy ? )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts