VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

And NO I do not sell G.S.E., butttttttttttttt I have found many uses for this product. Grapefruit seed extract is effective in treating hundreds of different organisms E-coli included. So if you cannot grow your own veggies and you are worried about the safeness of eating bought friuts or veggies, try this, as soon as you get home from shopping, fill your sink with cold water, add 30 or more drops of GSE and briefly soak your veggies etc. take out, drain and store as normal. You will also find that the soaked foods will last longer and stay fresher too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe Eating, DLS

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I use grapefruit seed extract as a veggie wash also, but I wouldn't risk eating spinach possibly contaminated with e coli, even with a good wash.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Especially since they say that washing it won't help since it's actually in the spinach. I'm not sure how this happens, I guess maybe water contamination?

·
Registered
0 Posts
thats what i heard too that washing it wont help...and they said it may be the water but they arent sure yet...I am not taking any chances and am not eating it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts