VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
I've written entire 10 page essays the night before they were due. I always get good marks too. I usually procrastinate by playing text twist on the computer, but now I am addicted to veggieboards.

If you want to procrastinate and play an awesome, highly addictive game, go to www.uproar.com and download Text Twist.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I was a major procrastinator in college. I wrote 8-10 page papers the night before ALL the time, and I usually did very well on them. One time I decided not to procrastinate and I spent a lot of time on a paper and I ended up getting a C. I wrote the next paper in about 2 hours with almost no research and got an A. And that is when I decided that:

Procrastination = Friend

Now I just procrastinate on stuff like laundry and doing the dishes.

·
Banned
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i work best under pressure, school wise. that 45 minute presentation i had to do last week? i didnt even start it until 2 am that morning. and i did well. papers..oh yeah, i wait til the last possible minute.

one of my teachers gives us until 4 pm to turn in assignments. and i'm always there 20 minutes before 4.

i'm usually on time though for events/classes/whatnot. sometiems i wander in 5 minutes late but that is one thing i'm 99 percent of the time pretty good about- being on time.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
I was goig to post on this thread. I've finally gotten round to doing it, after getting everyhting else done!!

But I procrastinate all the time. I'm supposed to be revising for upcoming exams. Instead, i'm chilling, because I need to rest, or I'll get stressed (I actually do need some rest fro mental activity.)

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
procrastinate is my middle name.

In college as soon as I knew I had a paper to write or a test to study for I would always find other things to do. Suddenly I would find time to clean the kitchen or I would go online, also to uproar or to yahoo and play games.
I just couldn't help it. I would always end up staying up all night to get papers done. I also work better under pressure. I guess it gives us that extra motivation.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
I'm a Procrasticrucian.

From Procrastinator + Rosicrucian, noun: a person who seriously procrastinates, as if with religious zeal, fervor and devotion; a procrastinator among procrastinators.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.