1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Corpulent Vegan
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh wow... the cruelty that we as humans can do to other beings never stops amazing me. That has to be one of the most disgusting things I have seen in a long long long time.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I hope people who eat meat read this and stop eating it.

Two of my classmates stopped eating at McD's after reading about the invention (and contents) of the McRib in a marketing book.

·
Don't Eat Animals.
1,291 Posts
That was quite disgusting. :spew:

Shame on those people for the unspeakable acts. :(

·
No flesh since 99'
959 Posts
What did I just read?! I think I have had heard enough about the human race. Stop the planet because I want off!

I get that some people eat meat and will never consider alternatives. I even understand the argument that if the animal lives a normal life and dies quickly/painlessly how *some* people could justify to themselves it not being cruel (not that I agree). But what kind of sociopath does it take to butcher live animals for the enjoyment of diners? And who are the people who eat these "dishes"? People who have no souls thats who! There is NO argument or valid reason why you would ever need to torture animals in such a way.

·
Don't Eat Animals.
1,291 Posts
What did I just read?! I think I have had heard enough about the human race. Stop the planet because I want off!

I get that some people eat meat and will never consider alternatives. I even understand the argument that if the animal lives a normal life and dies quickly/painlessly how *some* people could justify to themselves it not being cruel (not that I agree). But what kind of sociopath does it take to butcher live animals for the enjoyment of diners? And who are the people who eat these "dishes"? People who have no souls thats who! There is NO argument or valid reason why you would ever need to torture animals in such a way.
To say that they are disconnected from a compassionate attitude would be an understatement.

It's like ISIS for animals.

If the planet stops, I'm getting off too!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ick... I learned about ortolon on an episode of American Dad and thought it was a joke.

As much as I love French cheese, wine and desserts, their meat based cuisine is the worst when it comes to animal cruelty. I am surprised escargot wasn't on the list, the manner in which those snails are prepared is pretty horrible as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts