VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so we're not getting a sports forum, and I can only assume from that that we're not getting a beer forum, a broad forum, or a forum to make farting noises in, so here's to the man thread! The thread to make fun of hockey fans, ogle and whistle at hot veggie girls (tip: Funk is the hottest), and be offensively brutish without remorse.

(note: I said brutish, not BRITISH. Until you get rid of that lame-ass Bush-sucker Prime Miniscule of yours, all British comments with be mocked).

For starters, Since when was hockey a year-round sport, and why the hell can't I watch 2 got-damn minutes of the NBA finals without Barbara Walters and/or Hilary Clinton's mugs popping up and cackling at me? BTW, who gives a **** what Hilary thinks? So what if her husband is a scumbag? Grow a pair and dump him, I say.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,022 Posts
The worst thing about the Hillary/Barbara commercials is that after I have been drinking and watching sports, I suddenly start imaging pairs of females I see in...well, uh..."relationships". I did that last night with the those two, and the entires family was awakened to me screaming "My eyes! My eyes! They burn! They buuuurrrnnnnnnn!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
You guys won't mind if women read this thread and make fun of you, will you?!
(We can do it either openly or behind your backs.
)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,745 Posts
Technically, I can't be considered a man since I have breasts and no penis, but I can belch the alphabet with pride. Will that atleast allow me to read this thread?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Erin_Sword2Sky

Technically, I can't be considered a man since I have breasts and no penis, but I can belch the alphabet with pride.
... And that's all we ask. There's nothing wrong with breasts and belching. Nothing wrong at all.

Of course women can read and participate in the Man Thread - just don't tell us we can't put our proverbial feet up on the coffeetable!

T-Diddy!!
I wonder how many cases of Beast it'll take before Barb and Hill would lock the lesbo lips??? And how many MORE cases would it take you to watch it. They could make a porn out of it and called it "Janet Reno's Wet Dream Come True".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Well HuuAHH, it's about TIME. No afterbirth-eating or reusable menstrual devices over here, ok??


Drinking advice: I'm starting to get into some Old Vine Zinfandel red wine, guys, it's most excellent. My last bottle was a 1999 bottle by The Seghosi Family, and it was outstanding. Please don't confuse old vine Zinfandel with that sweet pink crap the girls drink that costs about $0.99 per drum, this is the real deal.

Guitar Blather: Bought TWO guitars in a deal last week, a 1989 Gibson Les Paul gold top with hot pickups (as well as the P90s that came standard) and a candy apple red American Standard Strat with a pearlized pickguard. My boy started lusting after the Strat so I sold his Mexican Strat last week and let him keep this one. I've been working with a slide on the LP, trying to get back some of my admittedly always limited slide skill, and it's starting to come back a little. I can make the dogs howl . . .
Time for another lead amp, I think, anyone have any thoughts on the Fender Hot Rod Blues DeVille? I'm a tube guy . . . .

Knuckledragging Gun Talk: I've been shooting skeet with a Perazzi MT6 the last year or so and have been quite pleased. As it is a 70s era model I had to have some deferred maintenance performed on it but fortunately I got out light cost-wise. This is the third Perazzi I've owned and all have been outstanding. I'm a disciple for their company now . . . .


Good Vegetarian Lasagne: The little veggie mart/grill behind my office recently started serving a magnificent vegetarian lasagne for which I have been trying to get the recipe, thus far to no avail. I've been forced into eating it several times a week at their place as a result.


Hot VB Women: Well, it seems that Ruthie's left us, which significantly cooled off the temperature around here. Marie is of course enough to melt my monitor, and Funkified, Avalon and Kerouac are all quite alluring as well. I don't know many of the newer ones that have happened along since the merger but Erin has certainly got a figure, I do declare; what a well endowed lass! My main worry is that, being a natural masher, I'm concerned that some of these ladies are younger than my own kids. I don't wanna freak out an innocent little minor with some off the cuff remark, ya know . . .


So, tequila, which one: Cuervo Gold, Monte Alban or Heradura?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Bankruptor

Good Vegetarian Lasagne: The little veggie mart/grill behind my office recently started serving a magnificent vegetarian lasagne for which I have been trying to get the recipe, thus far to no avail. I've been forced into eating it several times a week at their place as a result.


Zinfandel, no matter what color or vintage and this?!
Pretty GIRLY, I say!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
559 Posts
thank you maxman. thank you, baby.

i can beat anyone here at darts and can throw out some nice bodily functions here and there. ah, good times.

and what is up with high maintence chicks?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
im sorry to say that high maitiance chicks are that way cause the guys they've been with before have put up with it. i myself am not high maitinance but always end up with high maitance men.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Funkified

i can beat anyone here at darts and can throw out some nice bodily functions here and there. ah, good times.
Oh! OH!! NO!!!!! Darts? Oh bring it ON!!!!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Bankruptor

My last bottle was a 1999 bottle by The Seghosi Family, and it was outstanding.
The good stuff comes in boxes and brown paper bags and don't anybody forget it!

Quote:


Guitar Blather: Bought TWO guitars in a deal last week, a 1989 Gibson Les Paul gold top with hot pickups (as well as the P90s that came standard) and a candy apple red American Standard Strat with a pearlized pickguard.
I have an '84 Martin SOLID BODY bass with an old-ass mini-humbucker and a '94 Ibanez Talman with a Seymour Duncan screamer, two original lipsticks, and custom wiring.

Quote:
Knuckledragging Gun Talk: I've been shooting skeet with a Perazzi MT6 the last year or so and have been quite pleased.
Ah, guns!!! I have a pretty bad-ass Supersoaker, myself.

Quote:


Good Vegetarian Lasagne:
Umm, I'm sure you meant to post this in the cooking... err... "womans thread" but we'll let it slide...
Quote:
[/b]

I don't know many of the newer ones that have happened along since the merger but Erin has certainly got a figure, I do declare; what a well endowed lass! [/B]
Amen!
to Erin's chest!!!

Quote:

So, tequila, which one: Cuervo Gold, Monte Alban or Heradura?

If you're buying, "yes".
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by aj'smommy

im sorry to say that high maitiance chicks are that way cause the guys they've been with before have put up with it.
Although I disagree with men being blamed for anything, I have to agree. So, what does that mean? Guy's, if you know any brotha's treating a woman too good, it is your mission to *****-slap some sense into 'em!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
im just talking about guys that don'y have any balls to stand up to a women and say enough is enough. my brother is one of these people. his wife is driving them into the poor house cause he can't tell her no. women also do the same thing with men i have to admit i let guys get away with way more than i should
 
1 - 20 of 240 Posts
Top