VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this idea from the tolerance thread and my buddy Freemouse. We are starting a Stupid Kingdom. We need a King and Queen. We already have a flag,it simpley states "DUH?"
. So if ya want to be part of the kingdom post your qualifacations. If the thread has alot of response then maybe we could vote on a Queen and King.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Hee hee. I'm kidding of course, but I think I could come up with a vast number of reasons I would qualify, but that would require more thought process than my wittle brain has the capacity to tolerate in this moment.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ok budda

I want to be the Battery of Stupid, who seems to forever be putting batteries in wrong....

Last time..just the other day with my keyless remote for my car

My only excuse, is that I assumed the gal at Radio

Shack who put them in initially wasnt' as stupid as I am, when it comes to batteries

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I want to play! I want to play! I'm totally dumb, too. So dumb, in fact, that the thing that incenses me more than anything else is IMPROPER USE OF COMMAS. Not war, not racism, not cruelty to animals, but commas.

Budda--maybe I can be your Press Secretary?

In case the commas didn't convince y'all that I'm kinda dumb--I once spent half an hour trying to figure out if Delaware was a city or a state. I was 22 at the time.

1 - 20 of 340 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.