• Apple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Apples rule. There are soo many different types and they are versatile. Plenty of different things to do with them. Plus they don't have a wierd texture and they don't give me ulcers.

APPLES!!!!!

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
I put oranges. However, if the apple is freshly picked off a tree, or the apple is being engaged in being baked in a pie with cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg, then it's the apple.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Sure, they have to be my least favorite two fruits. If I had to pick, the orange. Only if I had to, though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Oat, that's gross.

Oranges... Why? I prefer my fruit to be juicy. And oranges are yummy! And apples, for some reason, I get tired of the taste half-way through it...

Go Oranges!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Orange juice is good.

However, i chose apple. There is no skin to peel off of an apple. Just bite in, and there you go. Tasty treat! And who has ever heard of grandma's orange pie?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I hate oranges. So that's easy.

And no offense, but I founf American apples quite tasteless compared to Australian apples. Nothing else was different but apples....

·
Registered
42 Posts
APPLES APPLES APPLES!!!!!!1

Australian Red Delicious apples are wooooooooonderful!

I have a dislike for oranges, but there is nothing better than a bright red skinned crispy apple! or an apple smoothie!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Another orange fan here. Although I do like apples, too, I think oranges have much more flavor. Plus, orange juice wakes me up every morning.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts