VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've mentioned it before but I have a bit of a, um, thing about ginger men.

I'm ginger myself and it took me many years to come to terms with the colour of my hair. I now embrace my gingerness because it's awesome.

Do you love gingers as much as I do? Let's talk about it!

Slightly NSFW but hilarious:
[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw[/SPOILER]

Disclaimer: This might be a little narcissistic of me, I realize.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
My girlfriend is a ginger and our baby might be as well. Can't quite tell yet because he's only 2 months old and just has some fuzz.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
When I was born the first thing the doctor told my mum is "It's a girl, and she's got red hair!" I love my strawberry blonde hair, always have. As it turns out, I am the only one in my immediate family. Some of my male cousins who are not redheads get reddish facial hair. Also, some of my cousin's kids were born with my color hair but it turned blonde. I enjoy being unique.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeannem View Post

I'm ginger myself and it took me many years to come to terms with the colour of my hair. I now embrace my gingerness because it's awesome.
I like red hair a lot on other people but I have only had my natural hair colour for about a year and a half after colouring it for years. It's not really ginger but it looks red in some lights and I like it now.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.