VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
haha. I like this study.

I don't notice meat eaters smelling worse. But my vegan male friend does have quite a few girls after him and not that many noticeable attractive qualities
This may be the reason!

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by belledozer View Post

I don't know if we do smell better. What I do know is that I'm normally a mozzie magnet, and they love to snack on me over the summer. Last year I went vegetarian, and I noticed that while they would hoover around me in clouds, and would land, they wouldn't bite me. I only had about 3 to 4 bites over the summer, and even though I did get the rare bite, it would itch very little, and the welt from the bite would go away within a couple of days. Ditto with fleas. Hmmm, I wonder if the lack of meat in my system had something to do with it??? It's something to ponder.
!!!

that is what happened to me when I was last camping. Other people got bitten on and off, but I NEVER got bitten but was always covered in mozzies. I was l/o at the time I think. I don't know if it's related to veg*nism though, a couple of my veg*n friends were there too and they didn't have this problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts