VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. Cod is boring, runescape has been boring, tibia is just dumb, facebook is unappealing, and I've read to many books for the summer. So now I am wondering, what do you do when you have nothing else to do? Let me know.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Oh... lets see...
YouTube vids... I'll let one flow to the next.
www.mapcrunch.com will amuse me for a surprisingly long time.
You can learn a new hobby... like origami, calligraphy, drawing, etc...

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Ha! I thought mapcrunch was broken, but I was just thrust into a tunnel. Some place called: Kerenzertunnel, Obstalden, Schweiz

Hints: You can select "cities only," a specific country, you can even look straight up, and click on the little arrow controls if the mouse movement is giving you problems.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowseathumans View Post

Ohhhh. I'm liking this Map Crunch site.
Cool... I'm in Hong Kong now looking into someone's backyard. It looks like they are growing a variety of vegetables in lidless beverage coolers. It's probably something else, but it really looks like about 30 junked coolers with veggies growing in them.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I keep getting thrown into the slums of the world.
It makes me sad.

Hey, select "Norway" if you really want to see some lovely country!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
No way!!! I just got sent to Irmo, SC. That's like 15 minutes from my house!!!

A while ago, I was in Singapore looking at a crowd of people coming and going from this business park type cafe. I hit "Go" and I was sent only a half block away. What are the odds of that?!?!?!?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisMTL View Post

World of Warcraft?

Game of Thrones?
WoW is too expensive xD Plus, I don't think my computer and run it. I have a crappy one.

What is Game of thrones about?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Quote:

What is Game of thrones about?
It's a medieval type story about various families vying for a throne (to become king and rule the realm) based on a book series. Beware it's a vegetarian (and animal activist) unfriendly show. Lots of fur-wearing and (real)dead animals.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by dormouse View Post

How can you read "too many books"?
Errmmm.. My imagination broke from exhaustion from all the books I read and had to picture the scenes in my head. Now I have to go buy a new one, and until then, I can't read.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post

If you've never seen Ray William Johnson, I highly recommend it.
I use to watch him all the time. It always bugged me cause I wanted to know how short he really was.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Quote:

I use to watch him all the time. It always bugged me cause I wanted to know how short he really was.
Here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/FattySpins
You can see his height in relation to other YouTube Celebs.
This is an older music vid he did... (I also backed watched his old channels, and every channel he plugged during his shows. I'M NOT OBSESSED!!!)

Also,
Hosted by someone else...
This episode sucks. The "host" isn't that bad, but I hate the videos reviewed. And, he makes fun of goose death. Anyway, don't watch the whole episode. Just make a mental note of where the head of this other host lines up with the wallpaper. Then, compare that to other episodes.

RWJ is so cute with his shortness and little raccoon eyes!!!

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
One night of no boredom in 5 easy steps.

1. Buy a bottle of vodka
2. Drink it
3. Decide to take a walk
4. Forget you are naked
5. Get picked up by police

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.