VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this is a club for people who love cup cakes.

so no cup cake hate here please.

i loooove cup cakes so much, i'm going to (or i want to) make some cup cakes today or tomorrow

all hail the cup cakes!!!!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
This is the coolest thread ever! I love cupcakes. I even have a t-shirt that says "there's always room for cupcakes!" I think that is what started my growing obsession with them.

I remember a couple weeks ago I made two dozen chocolate cupcakes and ate them all. Except for a few that I shared, but umm. I ate most of them. hehe.

·
Registered
680 Posts
As I've stated in the past, there are 2 things I would run through fire for, and one of them is cupcakes. In fact, I still have a Blind Faith Cafe Vegan Chocolate Cupcake sitting in the freezer.

I like your new avvie MOMO. I can't wait to get that book. The only problem: I don't like to bake.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Plastic Straw View Post

Cupcakes are so wonderful. I like them because they're hard to mess up and easy to make cute and wonderful. Everyone is happy when you give them a cupcake.

I want to be the cupcake fairy and go around giving cupcakes to everyone.
Here in the UK, they actually call them "fairy cakes" in a lot of places.

I too love the "pass them out" quality of cupcakes. It's like when you were a kid and brought your birthday treats to school.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ooooh, I think I'm getting that cookbook for my birthday (which is only a few weeks away!)

I looove cupcakes. I think I'll make some simple vinegar-type chocolate cupcakes for my friend's birthday, and coat them with vanilla icing.

The other day I made some *beautiful* chai latte cupcakes from the post punk kitchen website (though I ended up using almond flavoured tofu rather than soy yogurt) to share with friends. They went very very fast.

Cupcakecupcakecupcakecupcakecupcake!!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm making three 2-dozen batches of pumpkin cupcakes today for my hubby's work. Yep, they are vegan... and gluten-free, too. I GF'd a recipe over the weekend and it came out so good that my hubby, sons, neighbor and I have already scarfed them down. Then, hubby made the request that I make these for his work's Pre-Thanksgiving Feast tomorrow.

I need to go to the store and buy more pumpkin and LOTS of maple syrup. I better get going. (This is gonna make me fat cuz I'm gonna make the frosting, too.)

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
you girlfriended a recipe over the weekend...

say what?

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
<<just got it

Gluten Free

·
Registered
496 Posts

No... no... I tend to forget how many folks don't know the abbreviation.

Course... I could say that I girlfriended the recipe by talking to it and telling it my problems and the dough just sat there and let me go on and on...

Oh nevermind. Even though I got some more sleep this morning, now I'm getting punchy.

Now, I REALLY gotta get out the door to get my ingredients before my son comes home on the bus. YIKES!

(I spent too much time on here in the last 13 hours b/c I've missed this place when it was down!!!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.