VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We haven't got this all figured out yet but we are going to have one last elimination round to determine a winner for you players that are left and then we will start part 4 so that the VB people can play too

(I see that you are looking for a clue. Too bad)

(yes this means you)

( I may post a clue later when you are getting desperate)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It would be good if all the remaining players checked in here. I think that I've seen you all around at some point

Ntelligentidiot

shewolf

choi

terrafae

bunny

snowtwister

vegancherrypie

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will post a topic for part 4 with all the rules after we finish part three.

Actually, I could post a sign up sheet and the rules for the game before that. We are going to end part 3 sooner than planned so that everyone can join in on the new game.

It's basically an ongoing game where players have to complete certain tasks to earn team as well as individual points. One of the players is in on our conspiracy and works against them team to prevent them from getting points.

Sometimes there are elimination rounds where players who get the lowest scores are eliminated from the game.

I'll probably post the last elimination round tomorrow or the next day at the latest.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to mention that it is okay if you can't figure out exactly what is going on in the game. Eevn the players don't know that most of the time

Oneness is the other person that helps run the game (at least the one that people know about
) so if she posts in this thread, it's the same as if I did.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Maybe you could post a link for the thread to Conspiracy 1 so that the VB peoples have some idea of what they are getting themselves into!
It would make the game a little smoother too.

cheeno

·
Registered
739 Posts
Ok...I'm still here...a bit frazzled but.....

She jolted awake from her beloved chaise and looked around. "Where the #@%#% am I?" She cried out loud. "Maybe I'm dreaming." she thought.

Terrafae looked around. She saw some familiar faces, but the room itself had changed completely. The yellow and blue walls of the room were now White and grey with a bright red trim. She could feel the presence of that demon cat lurking, but she could not see it, yet there was her master (or was he merely her pawn) looking toward her with a sly grin.

"Not to worry, dear Terra," He said. "You were napping (yet AGAIN) and we had to relocate due to a security breach. I assure you the move will not affect the games at all."

Terrafae, already a paranoid mess from the last game took small comfort in these words, but settled deep into her chaise and awaited the others' return. She thought back fondly to the days when she helped uncover a security breach in Llama Inc......

·
Registered
0 Posts
hmmm...beware the eggplant...but wait, who's who? Hmm...I can't take it! Too many thoughts! But I think I know who it is, but i can't say, no...no I shant say...*mumbles*

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here is the final quiz. Two of you will be eliminated here by scoring the lowest. After that, the scores will be calculated and whoever has the most total points will win the game. As always, send oneness and I your answers privately. You have until Monday at 10:00 pm EST.

1.\tDid the conspirator offer a logical proof in challenge 5

2. Did the conspirator compose part of a poem outside of the original line in challenge 3?

3.\tWas the conspirator involved in the conspiracy game part 2?

4.\twhat will be the average score on this quiz excluding this question?

5.\twho was able able to answer the most questions on the crossword puzzle?

6.\t who is winning the players or the conspirator?

7. \tWho has the most individual points before this quiz?

8. who has the least individual points before this quiz?

9. Did the conspirator sign in before this quiz was posted.

10.\twho is the conspirator

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
with all the activty around here, I think soem of you missed this. You still have plenty of time but start thinking now

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
oooh it's like the mole right? coolness

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.