VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
8,664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jentlytread View Post

relevance...?
Well, Dr. Campbell's daughter is the author, and she should say that in her post to obviously promote her book.
I wish she'd say on a bit to discuss it as it's kinda obvious we would be interested!

HEY leannedisla! If you read this come back!

· Registered
1,795 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jentlytread View Post

relevance...?
Well the op's username is Dr. Campbell's daughter's real name... so I was curious if it was really her or just a spammer using her name. IMO it would be cool to have a "celebrity" in the know to discuss some of Dr. Campbell's findings in the China Study as I'm quite a fan of his. His brief appearance on Bill Maher last July to talk about Forks over Knives IS the reason I delved full steam into reading everything I could on the subject and way of eating (probably 15 books and several DVDs). I immediately did a 180 in the way I approached food, animals and my diet. I'm down 60# since August and haven't been this healthy in a long time. Him and his research (among others such as Dr. Esselstyn, John Robbins, Niel Barnard & John McDougall) truly was/is life changing in my life.

Relevant enough?

· Registered
448 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster View Post

Well the op's username is Dr. Campbell's daughter's real name... so I was curious if it was really her or just a spammer using her name. IMO it would be cool to have a "celebrity" in the know to discuss some of Dr. Campbell's findings in the China Study as I'm quite a fan of his. His brief appearance on Bill Maher last July to talk about Forks over Knives IS the reason I delved full steam into reading everything I could on the subject and way of eating (probably 15 books and several DVDs). I immediately did a 180 in the way I approached food, animals and my diet. I'm down 60# since August and haven't been this healthy in a long time. Him and his research (among others such as Dr. Esselstyn, John Robbins, Niel Barnard & John McDougall) truly was/is life changing in my life.

Relevant enough?
I see your point!! Very relevant!
I had a lot of red wine before posting that...

I didn't realize his daughter wrote the book. I am a big fan of The China Study myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.