VeggieBoards banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
I visited chicago just last november, and I did get a chance to eat at the Chicago Diner - I forgot what i got there, but it was quite good! I also got to try a couple of the cakes, which were incredibly good - I'd recommend to any one going there to make sure to save room for dessert!

Also while i was there I got to go to Blind Faith Cafe, a bit pricey, but very, very good! I had these seitan chicken fingers as an appetizer, and the marinara dipping sauce that came with them was simply the best that I have ever had in my life and i would practically kill to get the recipe for it
.. and, if i remember right, I had the Mongolian stir fry - i do recommend this dish.. Well, I must admit i wasn't too impressed with the piece of cake that i had there - the frosting was super rich and the cake itself was a bit dry, but still yummy overall.

Dangit .. I miss Chicago .. Here in the orlando area of florida, there's only one all-veg restaraunt, and just a small hand full of other vegan friendly places around.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts