VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or is it JeezyCreezy/C1? Nah, I'll take top billing. Cuz' that's how I roll.....

So seriously, they've brought you the manpile, the vegan top 10, the hard-hitting exploration of hummus (or is it hommus?), the many reasons baldness is in, the existential question of boxers or briefs, and cleverly titled threads about why omni's shouldn't have children.

They've made you laugh, cry, and, quite frankly, wonder what is exactly wrong with them. Now is your chance to tell them why you love them so damn much!

Let the lovefest/personpile begin.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I would like to appreciate troub in this thread for all he has done to help bald vegans look so totally badass. :badass:

What bald guy wouldn't take one look at troub and not give up animal products?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by troub View Post

... in fact... i dont recall you even being bald c1.

...poser
That was more of an amalgamation of topics than anything. If you recall, I wrote the "Anti-Baldy" post. C1 wanna-be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiejanie View Post

I logged in just to post here.

I love C1 and JC.
Aww, shucks. Thanks Janie.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where is the love people?

I should also add that, not only are JC and C1 very very attractive men (strong like bull!), but they also help old ladies to cross the street and stop for geese and squirrels........

·
Registered
800 Posts
haven't you had enough appreciation. I asked for a world's greatest mom mug for mother's day but nooooo.

just kidding you're both great. BTW C1 you're from Chicago right? the hubby and I might be going there for a movie screening/meet and greet with one of our fave actors/directors. is there a good veggie restaraunt in town?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliottsMom View Post

haven't you had enough appreciation. I asked for a world's greatest mom mug for mother's day but nooooo.
There is no such thing as enough appreciation, EM
. I am an insecure, needy little man. Well I'm actually 6'0", but I think you know where I was going with that.......

Quote:
just kidding you're both great. BTW C1 you're from Chicago right? the hubby and I might be going there for a movie screening/meet and greet with one of our fave actors/directors. is there a good veggie restaraunt in town?
Absolutely, I'd be happy to help. PM me and let me know which area you'll be in; I'll send you some suggestions.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by compassionate1 View Post

[offtopic]

I'm switching from boxer briefs. Don't want to walk around with "diaper butt" anymore.............

[/offtopic]
It was you who voted 'thong' wasn't it??!!

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
C, if yours look like the first picture, it's all good. And I want pictures.

if yours look like the 2nd picture...

It's like "Here are my skivvies.... or...is it a skirt?"

LL
LL

1 - 20 of 259 Posts