VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my humble greatness, I have decided to start this thread. This thread exists as a form of blatant self promotion. It exists for me to denounce others in the face of myself. This thread is the one thread where I can rant about how inferior everyone else is when compared with me.

My ideology can be summed up easily as: "Loki is better than everybody else." I firmly believe that I am much more incredible than everyone else. I have done more for world peace than Tony Blair and George W Bush combined. I have eaten more falafel in an entire sitting than a really hungry Arab man with a big stomach. I am able to accomplish much more than other pitiful people!

Now you guys can try to be self centred! Give it a go. It's really fun!

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you'r stuck for ideas, just brag about anything! No matter how irrelevant it is!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
now that i think of it i am really freaking good at getting stores to give me things for free, or even money for trivial little errors on their parts. i can also be very verbally manipulative, and people do not even realize when i do it. i usually use these powers for good rather than evil.

epski--i can help you take over the world

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Well, if we are posting sites:

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/sword2sky/poetry.html

Some of the poetry is erotic and there is the occassional nipple (not mine
). So if you're too young, don't visit.

http://www.Sword2SkyVegan.net

It needs to be updated and I still have much to do to it, but I need ftp software before I go any further. Any ftp recommendations, please pm me. I'm pretty darn novice at this stuff and not entirely sure what I'm doing.

Sorry Loki, I just can't compare to you!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I can manipulate people quite well when I chose to. Just call me Ms. Machiavelli.
But I try to use the talent for good rather than evil.

I make the best apple pie I've ever tasted.

I can really work a book store, a used book sale, and/or a library. (I come out with a record number of books I really want in nothing flat.)

I own more shoes than anyone other than Imelda Marcos.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i am CHEAP!!! i will not pay full price for anything other that groceries. i have the ability to dress well and find good deals on just about anything. it pains me to spend money. i've been told im good at certain bedroom things too, but i won't get into that lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, look at me. I'm a goddess. What more is there to be said?

I was contacted by an agent for Elite modelling for a contest for Cover Girl, but I declined.

I've been published in a univerity paper several times, a North American poetry collection once, selfpublished 2 novelettes while still in high school (which were top reads in our school, btw) and am currently working on a kick ass fantasy series that is shocking my hardcore fantasy reading male friends.

I know more then the average person and am not afraid to remind them when they get out of line.

I have the most perfect toes you have ever seen.

Oh..I should stop now, huh?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I'm a good artist! I'm very very good, especially considering I'm only 18. I'm much better than anyone else at work or any of my friends, and they ALL know it, and they all love me too (cuz I'm humble
). I go to one of the best art schools in Canada, and I'm right up there at the top of my class (not the very top, but pretty close)!

anyone wanna see, they can go to www.ldastn.4t.com

I'm good, and I'm only gonna get better!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I went to Mt A

It is the best undergrad university in Canada. That's why I went. Is David Torrance still there? He's the history proff people call Paddington Bear or Sherlock Holmes.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts