VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I published this article in the Cape Town-based magazine Odyssey in 1983.
It aroused considerable interest among the "new age" type of readership of that magazine.

I decided to re-publish the article on the web: you can see it at http://gurthbruins.wordpress.com : click on the "Biorhythms" page at the top of the screen.

Note that I am offering to give details of Biorhythmic Identity Numbers for the first 25 couples to ask... getting some response would probably motivate me to increase that limit.

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
I remember when I first heard about biorhythms, in the 70's as a kid. Interesting! What info do you want to do the Biorhythmic Identity Numbers?

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Incidentally, The Biorhythms of Love is also the title of a futuristic motown album I recorded in the early 90's.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sounds fascinating! How do you figure out individuals biorythms?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace View Post

I totally want you to do this for me! I'm always curious about this kind of stuff
Sorry, Pace, Ahimsa, and Claram:
It seems I lost the thread completely!

Well, I'm back here anyway: hope you all still are. So:

Just post your date of birth, also the dates of the people you are interested in: and I'll post my results here. (Time of day not required).
If you are sensitive to such publicity, you can message me instead for a confidential report.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Interesting I will bite.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Earthling, course it's still open. In fact it hasn't even started yet! Yours is the first data I can work on. For that you get extra: a short reading for the two of you in Mayan Astrology.

Biorhythm IDs:
you, 3 Jul 1989: (18-12-28) - husband 27 Aug 1985: (15-6-8) - Physical Compatibility 73% : pretty good! (less than 5% is catastrophic). In view of this, the other parts of the ID are actually of no importance in this case.

Mayan Astrology:

You: Red Cosmic Dragon -
"I Endure in order to Nurture
Transcending Being.
I seal the Input of Birth with the Cosmic Tone of Presence.
I am guided by the power of Life-force."

Husband: Yellow Crystal Warrior -
""I Dedicate in order to Question
Universalising Fearlessness.
I seal the Output of Intelligence with the Crystal Tone of Cooperation.
I am guided by the power of Elegance."

(The Mayan system is completely other-based than the modern star-based or season-based astrology.
Amazing then that it mentions Nurture as a key-word, for that is exactly the keyword of our modern "Cancer"...
And it mentions Intelligence as a key-word, as does our modern "Virgo".)

If you are into this sort of thing, I might do a proper "Synastry" for the two of you - where I can assess who makes who happy, and who makes who strong and vigorous... if anybody! Also if you have any problems I can point them out and suggest how you can counter them.

Incidentally ALL the work I do is free of charge. (I was paid long ago.) That way you can believe what I say. I am not needing to attract customers.

·
Banned
7,160 Posts
Thank you, that's very interesting

I have always identified with the nurturing aspect of being a Cancer. I love to look after people and animals. I'm not as balanced as Cancers are supposed to be though, my moods are always up and down.

We have a good relationship because I am fiery and have a hot temper and he is very laid back and never gets angry. I wish I could calm my temper and not get mad at him for insignificant things, that is the only 'problem' I would say I have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts