VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to share how proud of my bf I am. I have talked about the Earthlings video to him and he stated he wanted to watch it too. One day while I was gone to work he decided to check ou the link to see the things I had talked about,but the link has been taken down but he watched 20 minutes of trailers. Today while out for a drive he stated he wanted to slowly cut meat out of his life too.
I have always been grateful for the support he's given me and his openess to try new foods. It has made my journey that much easier, but to be able to share this with him is sooo great. We have even discussed going Vegan and I think we're going to slowly work our way towards that goal together
I'm soooo excited and sooo very grateful for him.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Veggiejanie..I can't argue that..he is definetly a keeper
he's a wonderful person and I am thankful every day that he's in my life yay for

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Troub I can find that out easily..Pm me your info...I work at UPS lol ..if it's decent cost I'll pay for it lol and if it's to much trouble I'll just buy the darn movie
hehhh or I can wait til I move on Oct 14th when I'll have a reliable connection

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Troub,

Having the pkg sent through a courier will cost more then what it would cost to buy the movie from the site. Sending it regular mail would be cheapest, and cheaper then that would be to wait til I moved then I could just download it from you (I'll have a much more stable connection at my new location) Yay finally internet without interuption LOL. I do appreciate your help in trying to get this movie to me though
thank you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts