VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, did anyone by any chance watch The Bachelor last night? I am not into as much this season, the only one I watched was the last bachelor, I didn't watch the first one or the bachelorette, but for some reason I watched it last night. Anyway he was on a "group" date, which meant him and like 4 girls, and they were at a morraccin restaurant and they were feeding each other and one of the things at the table was lamb, and he goes to feed one of the girls lamb and she kinda hestitates at first and then eats it he asks if it was good and she says " I havn't eaten meat for 12 years" !!! He felt really bad, but why the hell didn't she tell him that in the first place....sheesh..and then later she talks about it and says something like "I know my stomach is going to be mad at me, but hey at least I got to touch his hand." wow...lets compramise our morals (or lack there of in her case) to touch some cute guys hand...I just thought that that was really great and that I would share it with y'all.

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Yeah, I saw that and it made me mad. But I do like that woman, Liz.<br><br>
I think this bachelor is the least tooly and most handsome of them all, but I am still not attracted to him.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah..she is my favorite out of all of them...but that still made me mad...maybe she does it for health reasons instead of moral reasons..who knows..but if it is moral reasons then that was really weird of her to do..oh well...and yeah he is most handsome out of the bachelors so far....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts