VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just readin' a book on my bed, and Twizler, mah kitty, jumped up there and I called her to me. She ambled over, eager to be pet, and I paused for a second to think about humans and animals. Yeah, I'm a sillay. Lol.

Anywho, I just think it's wonderful that animals can become companions. I think of wildlife like deer, birds, rabbits and how they're afraid of people. It would be awesome if we could just go up and pet them. But that would be calling for a completely different...world? Everything. Can you imagine just walking up to a tiger, plopping yourself down next to it and scratching it behind the ears? Lol.

Sorry, random tangent. But I'm just glad that we are able to experience companionship with cats, dogs, horses, rats, lizards and such. If we give them love, affection, caring, praise, and encouragement, they respond. Just some thoughts I had today.

In conclusion, animals are pretty much awesome!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hehehe that tiger comment made me laugh! I could imagine it!

It's ace how animals can give you so much love. One of my cats follows me around everywhere, brings toys to me to play with him... he's a great little cat.

Had some good relationships with horses as well. My current loan horse (Miles) is lovely... such a character and makes me smile. Was grooming another horse the other day and he didn't half get jealous! Tried to bite the other horse (not hard).. so i had to groom him and get someone else to do the other one! He's got lots of other little things that make me love him too...

Yeah, animals are amazing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.