VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I put this thread here... It could go in a few other places, I'm sure, but this seems to be the place where most people will see it.

I just wanted to say that I LOVE reading all of the 'what did you eat today posts'. The regular one, the kids one, the healthy food log, and I was just now reading on the raw one. For one, I find them endlessly interesting. I love, love love food, and I love to see how other people use it.
I find the little meals in the kids thread so cute, and also informative, as I get to start feeding MY sprout in a month or two!

But mainly, I find them really inspirational. They are very encouraging, bolstering me up when I feel like 'screw it - I'm living off chocolate and margarine from now on'. Also, they inspire me to try new stuff, giving me ideas, and showing me how enjoyable some of these things can be. I particularly like reading the raw thread. I seems like at the very least, it would be SO helpful in limiting your intake of CRAP. Already, just by not eating meat, your ability to eat crap is limited. The menus are so colorful, and fresh - I LOVE it!

·
Registered
345 Posts
That reminds me that I need to post in those more. I read them sometimes and like them, especially if I'm short on dinner ideas.

·
Registered
321 Posts
OH MY GOD I feel the SAME way!!

(oh no, you've gotten Lucine in her excited mood... crap... here comes the enthusiastic exaggerration...)

I LOVE the what did you eat today's...

here it goes:

I discovered this board through that thread!! I was searching on google and found "veggieboards". I wandered and read ONLY the "what did you eat today" thread for MONTHS until I decided to actually join. It's still my favorite to this day!

I am obsessed with food and love to hear about it. I am only obsessed with it because I used to have an ED
and now I am on an everlasting continuous struggle to find out what "normal" eating is. For this, I have to hear about what everyone else eat all the time. But I enjoy it. I need to learn how to maintain my weight because for the past few months I have not been doing that, due to lack of the right portion sizes and stuff, because I lost all sense of "normal eating" when I had anorexia.

Anyways, sorry for this stupid me-me-me rant, but I feel the same way and strongly about this thread so I just wanted to say.

I'll go back under my rock now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts