VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These rule! I love 'em in all flavors. You can get 'em cheap, a la ramen, or you can buy them as bowls for a little more (as little as $.99 at Trader Joe's), and they are so easy to make at work.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Funny, the only place I have ever seen those is at a Trader Joe's - and there's no trader joe's around here! (the one i went to was in chicago)... So I've only had one.. can't remember what flavor but it was good.

I'm annoyed that so many of their noodle packets have dairy in them! I don't remember half the flavors having dairy in them before either.. *sigh*

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Odd. I don't think I've ever seen one of their Noodle Bowls having dairy in them. Are you sure we're talking about the same product?

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I love these! I wont eat them right now because it is too hot out, but they are perfect in the winter. I love the ones with the most garlic. And they are so simple to make. Perfect lunch.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Mmm.. that's the one thing that my lousy grocery store does manage to carry. They're so good, especially if you mix in a few Litelife chick'n strips. mmm

·
Registered
452 Posts
I tend to get a lot of their rice ramen packets, Bangkok Curry being my favorite. Read the back though, one of them has shrimp in it, I think it's the Lemon Grass one.

·
Registered
469 Posts
i love those
they also come in baggies w/o the bowl. (cheaper) I agree w/ fenguin, really read the back. I know theres 2 very similar flavors...i think garlic and thai garlic...and one has dry milk in it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by epski

Odd. I don't think I've ever seen one of their Noodle Bowls having dairy in them. Are you sure we're talking about the same product?
I was talking about the ramen-style packets, not the bowls there.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Evidently the Thai Garlic might. I just bought some more bowls this afternoon. I should have checked the ramen-style packets out of curiosity.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by epski

they changed the ingredient listing! weasels. originally none of them had dairy but the lemon chili has shrimp. now they all have dairy except the garlic and onion.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All have dairy??? Are you only talking about the Ramen-style packages, because I just bought some noodle bowls this weekend, and they're still vegan.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
the place where 46 gets hers i think has a very limited selection of thai kitchen products and i think it was the ramen packets she was talking about.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
yup he's right for the first time

i get the ramen rice noodle ones and i said all *except* the garlic and onion have dairy. unless you throw out the seasoning packet and just eat the noodles but that wouldnt make sense

its not limited freak. the only one henry's does not have is mushroom medley. yum that sounds good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts