VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this tonight and for some reason I decided to share my creation with everyone
Usually I don't think about it.

1/2 block extra firm tofu pressed and cubbed

2 T soy sauce

1 T sweetener

marinate for half an hour

1 T thai curry paste

1 T olive oil

2 cloves garlic minced

1 carrot chopped

a small bell pepper cut into strips

a few green beans chopped up

1 can bamboo shoots

1 can coconut milk

half a zucchini chopped up

2 green onions chopped up

1/3 cup frozen peas

cornstarch

water

start to fry the tofu marinade, oil and curry paste in a wok. After it starts to brown add the garlic and fry for another minute or two. Add the vegetables up to and including the bamboo shoots. fry them for a little while then add the cocnut milk and zucchini. Cook until the vegetables are tender. Add the frozen peas and green onion. Mix the cornstarch with the water and add it to the rest. Wait until it bubbles and then serve on rice or quinoa.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did say I would give you the recipe

I usually just email her my recipes but I can start posting them if people want me to.

·
Registered
0 Posts
coconut milk in anything seems to make it good. I know a place right around my house where they make a coconut milk smoothie.. delicious.

Edit: Oh yeah, and that recipe looks delish! I must try it! *rummages in purse to look for money to get the ingredients*

·
Registered
326 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by trimvir

I usually just email her my recipes but I can start posting them if people want me to.
Yes, please do!
I tried two of the bread recipes that you posted over on VWMB, among other things! (At least I think it was you...the banana bread and another sweet quick bread.)

The curry looks great, too. *Saves it for a day when it's not so warm* Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts