VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to tell everyone bye. Hitting the road for Texas early this evening and will be gone for about 11 or 12 days!!

Everyone take care....

Peace, KC

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really, we are going to San Antonio and then we'll be down in South Padre Island for about 6 days! This is our first trip to Texas and we are very excited, on our way home, I believe we are going to shoot into Corpus and hit Mustang Island!! I want to do some 4 x 4 down the beach in the Suzuki!!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL!! Hopefully, most of the Spring Breakers have cleared outta there, but I have nothing against parties
Thanks for the well wishes, you indeed live in a beautiful area and it makes me damn jealous!!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only bad news right now is I'm missing my spare car key...Hmmmm, my son likes to play with car keys......Hmmmmmm, I've looked everywhere so now it's time to empty his toy box.....Let the fun begin!!

Later all,

Take care...KC

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by KC Kid

Only bad news right now is I'm missing my spare car key...
glove compartment ? these things end up in the strangest places..

(your wifes purse ? )

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea, good ideas, I checked the glove compartments and my wife recently switched out purses so I'm dragging all those out. Please, no one come to the door right now and see KC going through purses...

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
I hope he finds the key soon, because searching for things at the latest moment when your about to leave, REALLY sucks!

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Have fun!

And good luck on finding the keys.

Think backwards to the last time you had them... that's what I do when I lose something.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Emptied two toy boxes, went through all my stuff in the garage, the better halfs purses, no where...This kinda scares the hell out of me....My son has a couple of play cars he's always driving around and he likes to play with the keys....I'm scared he dropped them outside and someone picked them up...Fortunately, there are no house keys, but we better be careful and keep the car in the garage (sometimes we leave it out at night) just to be on the safe side.

Anyway, moving to option B. Now going to Suzuki dealer to get another key made....You know me Marie, it's hard enough for me to think period, let alone backwards

1 Vegan, I love that when you find money in a coat or a pair of pants you haven't worn in a while. How come you find $50's though....I only find $1's or $5's... !!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I once found 20 bucks in my jeans, they had been washed and everything, im suprised my mom didnt claim it...

Have fun KC and I can second what FaFa said about South Padre Island. I know a bunch of college kids that go there in the summer and some that went over spring break... man those pictures were x rated....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts