VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Funkified,

I didn't know you were in TN. ?? What area?

I live in an suburb of Nashville. I don't mind living here, but my home is FL and my future home is NC. So, we're just setting up camp here for a while.

·
Banned
559 Posts
i'm right around joe, actually. my real home is there,..but i go to school out of the state. i'm pretty much in TN all summer though.

·
Banned
559 Posts
no no! you dont wish you were in memphis, i promise! maybe i've just had bad experiences there. west TN is kinda nasty, in my opinion. chattanooga isn't a bad place at all though. east TN is pretty as long as you stay away from knoxville

thanks muppetcow, but the atlanta get to gether isn't inviting to me for one and only one reason

·
Registered
278 Posts
Did I miss an important piece of the puzzle? Why isn't the gathering inviting to you Funkified? Are we, TN veg*ns, going to get together for a foo-foo meal or something while you're home?

·
Registered
56 Posts
wow, i hate to dig up a really old forum but i was still wondering if there were any vegetarians or vegans on the board from tennessee still. i currently go to mtsu and live in murfreesboro. i'm originally from the tri-cities...kingsport tennessee. just wanted to know...

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post

Im in Knoxville, wow it looks like the Tennessee thread hasnt been touched in some time.

Hello hello!
Hi, I'm in Nashville.

I was just wondering if you've had any contact with the East Tennessee Vegetarian Society and if they are active and what they are doing.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.