1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbleforlola View Post

This sounds like a hoax.
Alcohol will burn sensitive lady-business.

ETA: Looks like this story has been circulating around for more than a decade. http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/vodka.asp
OK, thanks.

Boy, Anything to sell advertising clicks...

·
Banned
1,013 Posts
The snopes article makes a claim of "undetermined". Alcohol enemas have been around for more than a thousand years, and considering the pranks people will go through to get high, I would be surprised if people weren't doing this somewhere.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
What the actual ****.

I know people were doing it through their eye, but seriously.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
I saw this on 30 Rock.

But every time I hear about this I wonder why anyone would do it even if it's true. Isn't the purpose of getting dunk to enjoy the taste of all the drinks you drink along the way to getting drunk?

·
Banned
2,861 Posts
And on the subject of getting high from low places ..

These two married to each other chaps, I once knew, used to dip their santas-little-helpers in cocaine powder just before bowling each other a googlie from the pavilion end.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless Git View Post

These two married to each other chaps, I once knew, used to dip their santas-little-helpers in cocaine powder just before bowling each other a googlie from the pavilion end.
I have no idea what all this means, but I get the feeling it's both dirty and offensive.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Supposedly the reason behind putting it in their eye is to get drunk really fast because it's absorbed into the bloodstream almost immediately.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Quote:

Awww, who says romance is dead?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I call shenanigans. Surely if you dipped a tampon in liquid, it would puff up all massive like (thinking of the tv adverts here where they get out the blue liquid) and you wouldnt be able to er, fit it anywhere.

Whats wrong with just drinking?! IF you dont like the taste, drink something else. if you wanna get drunk quicker, start drinking earlier. problem solved. I cant imagine how weird it would be to get drunk without drinking.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Quote:

Any volunteers to clear this question up?
For the record, I know from body shot gone bad that booze stings. And that was the little bit of vodka that made it's way from my belly button down south. I can only imagine the horror that would be a full shot's worth in a tampon.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
I'm sure they are doing it. I knew guys in high school who made pipes in Auto shop class and would connect it to their tail pipes of their cars and smoke the carbon monoxide. boom.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts