VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
His liver
The nice thing about that is that it grows back, so he could probably continue donating for more technology.

I joke, but isn't it a sad world we live in?

·
Registered
806 Posts
I've got a mint condition AB+ kidney if anyone's interested in forking over $10 000. Although I may consider a signed contract for a 100% vegan diet, post surgery

Now that I think about it, $10 000 isn't alot of money nowadays... $25 000 sounds more reasonable

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
That's ridiculous. I've considered selling my organs before but those were during times when I was struggling to not become homeless and I couldn't afford to pay bills, rent, or food.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I don't even know what to say. I'm sure he'll regret this decision. He must have some serious self esteem issues if he thinks his organs aren't worth as much as some device that will be outdated in a year. I never understood some people's obsession with owning the latest and best technology. If you've got the money for it, that's one thing...but this is crazy.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Should have waited for number three to come out! I heard it comes with an internal organ replacement feature.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
I thought about donating eggs to pay for college, but that's a bit different O.O

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
It was only like $600, and i make money online through points sites and bought my laptop that way, if he wanted to be lazy he should have just done that.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
There are MANY things I'd do to get a new iPad, but this is not one of them. Bleh.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.