VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post

i did and i enjoyed it.

too bad for the man he will probably get in trouble now because of this little ***** and crazy people
Ira you need some serious help sometimes your views are intense and yet i agree but this is just disgusting and i'm sure you would just love being whipped with a belt right? And you wouldn't complain at all. Do you love videos of men raping their daughters too?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Quote:

kids and teens being punished will be yelling no matter what, that doesn't mean it was so bad. and marks, puuuhleeze
Being whipped by a belt is not spanking though i'm not in favor of either this was worse, flogging doesn't look like it would be that bad, yet it breaks the skin makes people bleed and leaves scars.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Quote:

no, it doesn't make me unfit to be a parent.
You apparently weren't beat since it turns people into such great human beings according to you. And yes it does make you unfit to be a parent, or an aunt, or to be around any children ever.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
It's a scary thing, if your parent hits you and you fight back, you will be arrested, that's what a cop told me while on a house call that came from me telling someone about when me and my dad got into a fight. To me it makes sense she waited and didn't go to the authorities, it wouldn't have done her any good the cops would have told him to hit her harder and her to keep her mouth shut.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts