VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Assault is assault. Just because someone is under 18 and physically attacking your children is a cultural norm doesn't make it okay (although the fact that it's a cultural norm at least makes it somewhat more understandable). There's no evidence AFAIK that physical discipline is effective. That said, belt whipping is so common that I didn't find the video all that shocking. It's wrong and I hope this guy doesn't get reelected as judge, but without more info I also wouldn't want to see a witch hunt of this guy. I would much rather this lead people to question the idea that it's fine to assault your kids.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post

lol, of course she waited for 7 years. she wanted to use him as much as she could. and she didn't go to authorities because she knew that nothing bad happened there but the child worshipping crowd on youtube will make a big fuss over it

also good timing with setting up the camera *sarcasm*

hope he destroys that nasty and ugly human being

Edit: i have no clue what vitriolic means, but i assume this isn't vitriolic anymore
Awful lot of assumptions there. It isn't child worship to be against assaulting children, that's the same way we treat adults.

I don't get the line about the camera set up. It was (unsarcastically) good timing.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Anonymous embarrassing themselves yet again. They describe her as a young disabled child who is too young and too disabled to understand what's going on when she's 16 and not mentally disabled at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts