VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I wanted to make a post about this band because they are my favorite group of all time and I really don't know anyone else who listens to them. Anyone here listen to this amazing group? I'm in love with them and it is my goal to collect as many of their cd's as possible. If you don't know, they have over 100 cd's. I own like 40 so far but there are a lot more I don't have. What is your favorite album by them? Favorite song? How long have you been into them? Talk about TD!!!

Side note: The original founder and leader of the band Edgar Froese is a vegetarian (might be vegan not sure).

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I have not heard much, but I like a lot of what I've heard. Especially pieces like Loved by the Sun and Melrose. I have trouble getting into the more ambient stuff like Phaedra, though..

Anything you'd recommend?

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm not really super big on their early stuff. It's basically just 20 min. of space sounds. My all time favorite album is Jeanna D'arc, second favorite is Underwater Sunlight. I currently have about 80 of their albums on my iPod!

Check out Song of the Whale Part II...it's on youtube.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts