1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
I thought it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have twins and they did that all the time. They are 3 now so they use real words but they started "talking" to each other very young

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
pretty funny.....lol
.....thankies for sharing.

Peace

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Man I've seen this video everywhere today! On Facebook, other forums, etc.
I've always wondered about babies and especially twins being able to communicate with each other. Very interesting.

·
Registered
8,743 Posts
the kid on the left - irritating!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiKat View Post

Man I've seen this video everywhere today! On Facebook, other forums, etc.
I've always wondered about babies and especially twins being able to communicate with each other. Very interesting.
Speaking only of my own...they seemed to have a sense of each others presence right from birth. They would be sound asleep and we would take one out of the bassinet and the other would wake and cry till they were together again. As they got verbal they seemed to understand each other and talk all the time.

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
It's funny how "DA" is all they say. It's fascinating to me to listen to the inflection, you can tell when they are asking a question or making a statement!

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiSis View Post

here, fadeaway, maybe these two little fellas will cheer you up!
Now that's cute!
Kitties!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiled_expatriate View Post

Strangely, it frightens me. I can't understand why. Hmm.
I think it's proof that aliens exist. They have taken over the babies' bodies, are speaking their secret language and plotting on how to take over the world. "DESTROY ALL HUMANS!"

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I've seen that kitty video before but so worth watching again. Now that is cute. Cats rule, babies drool. At lease in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiSis View Post

i thought they were cute and funny.

here, fadeaway, maybe these two little fellas will cheer you up!
Oh my gosh that's adorable! Cats don't usually meow at each other I don't think, only at other species? I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I've never heard a cat meow at another cat. People, dogs, rabbits, rats, sure, but not at each other.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yally View Post

Oh my gosh that's adorable! Cats don't usually meow at each other I don't think, only at other species? I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I've never heard a cat meow at another cat. People, dogs, rabbits, rats, sure, but not at each other.
it's one of my new favorites! had never seen it before and have never seen 2 cats have a back and forth like that before.

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

It's funny how "DA" is all they say. It's fascinating to me to listen to the inflection, you can tell when they are asking a question or making a statement!

·
Banned
7,160 Posts
That's not meowing, that is chirruping, which cats do to greet someone they love or because they are very happy. I think they just have mutual love for the human behind the camera

1 - 20 of 23 Posts