VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
My actual age is 23.1. According to this thing I am 16.2. People think I look like I'm 16 so maybe theres a co-relation?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With the current stress levels in my life, I'm 3 years older.

I re-tried the test without the stress and am 3 years younger.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol. I don't know how to pay attention. For birth year, I felt I should but the full year.. As in all four digits. I didn't pay attention so it thinks I'm 83.8 years old, and my real age for it is 83.7.

I guess that would make my age 16.8, and my REAL age 16.7 I am not going to redo that! hehe

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
i have a nine year difference between my chrono age and my "real age--nine years younger!

i'm 26.whatever and according to this, i'm only 17.whatever.
YAY!

my mom did it, she's 10 years younger too!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well damn, my actual age is 44, this thing says my real age is 45.1.

It also said "Thank you for not drinking and driving" , "Thanks for driving a Volvo" , and "Stop smoking, you Rebel dumbass".

This thing sounds like my wife . . . .

·
Registered
701 Posts
I've done this before -- I love it! I re-do it every few months to see how I'm doing. Right now I'm 26.9 and my "real age" is 23.7.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm 25 and it tells me I'm about 21. I feel much older. I feel 90 sometimes. But at least I'm able to drink legally no matter how old they tell me I am.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
real age 22

I was at 17 until I added all the stressful things that have happened in the past 12 months and it jumped to 24!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
The things I will do to avoid working...

I'm 25 and this things said my real age is 17. I think I may have entered something wrong, though, because it says I may be working out too often or too intensely and that is so not the case. I exercise a regularly (more than I post on the Hamsters -- I've been a lazy bum about that!), and a decent chunk of my fun time with friends involves some sort of sport or dancing, but I'm still nowhere near the exercise level I was at when I was actually 17.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I'm 40.5

real age is 38.5

Man - I was doing good (real age 35.5) right up until it got to the physical activity part. Darn! (why couldn't watching X-files DVD's be a physical activity?)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts