1/4 medium red bell pepper<br><br>
2 cloves of garlic<br><br>
1/4 cup of olive oil<br><br>
1 teaspoon of salt<br><br>
1 teaspoon of capers<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Instructions:<br><br>
------------------------------------------------------<br><br><br><br>
1. Set a marmite of water to boil, with salt.<br><br><br><br>
2. While water is heating, cut cauliflower into florets. Chop up greens (if kale is used, removal of central stem is advisable).<br><br><br><br>
3. When water boils, add pasta, cauliflower, and greens to water. Set timer for approximately 12 minutes.<br><br><br><br>
4. Chop onion, garlic, and red bell pepper into small pieces. Add breadcrumbs, olive oil, onion, garlic, pepper, and capers all into frying pan. Stir fry for apprimately six minutes.<br><br><br><br>
5. Drain pasta, greens, and cauliflower. Put into dish, and add contents of frying pan (onion, garlic, etc) to dish as well. Mix thoroughly, until everything is lightly coated with breadcrumbs.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Additional comments:<br><br>
------------------------------------------------------<br><br><br><br>
Pescetarians may enjoy adding anchovies to this dish.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Heh. I had to look that up too. <a href="http://www.marmite.co.uk/love/" target="_blank">This</a> is the only Marmite with which I was familiar.<br><br><br><br>
Apparently, those more gifted in the culinary arts than I also know of <a href="http://www.basesdelacuisine.com/Site%20Francis/materieldecuisson/marmite.jpg" target="_blank">this</a> marmite.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah... a marmite is a type of pot I suppose. It's just that... I dunno... "pot" seems so non-specific. It seems like it could refer to a saucepan and other things too.<br><br><br><br>
Just boil the pasta in what you usually boil pasta in! That's all I'm saying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts