1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
I was just about to post this! I don't want to think of what would have become of this precious baby if the kind lady had not passed by that day.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
OMG! That lady deserves a medal or something. Those pictures made me squeal

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
How'd I know he was going to be a pit bull? Pit bull backyard breeders are some of the world's scummiest people.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is the first I've seen of this! I just read the story and it bought tears to my eyes :') What a beautiful little dog. And I agree, that woman deserves a medal! If only all animals got a chance like this pup
Some people are SO cruel!

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabbott View Post

This is the first I've seen of this! I just read the story and it bought tears to my eyes :') What a beautiful little dog. And I agree, that woman deserves a medal! If only all animals got a chance like this pup
Some people are SO cruel!
SO true. Just looking at that precious, beautiful little face and those trusting eyes just breaks my heart. What a heartless, worthless human.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyomally View Post

SO true. Just looking at that precious, beautiful little face and those trusting eyes just breaks my heart. What a heartless, worthless human.
It's horrible to think what would have happened to her! I honestly do not know how people can hurt such loyal creatures!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts