VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recived some of thses mashmellows from Vegan Essentials and they are wonderful. I was never big on mashmellows in the past, but these make me want to eat more vegan mashmellows. I have the vanilla ones, but there is two other kinds as well.

Has anyone else tried these yet?

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
I haven't but I've had the VeganSweets ones. I make rice krispie treats with them. They are pretty good. The toasted coconut ones by Sweet & Sara look interesting!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These mashmellows almost taste like cookie dough with vanilla flavoring, so I do not think they would workd well in something like rice krispies. They seem to be more for eating plain and not in cooking, but maybe you could use them.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have just one container and about half of it is left. It says that, but I ordered it this week and recieved it yesterday look slike they do have some in stock. I know that Cosmo's sells them too

·
Registered
0 Posts
I was never a marshmellow fan either...but those sound yummy and i am gonna give them a try...i havent eaten a marshmellow in 16 years...or a rice krispy treat....but wanna try to make some...Thanx for the heads up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
They don't really taste a whole lot like marshmallows, but are delicious. I agree with the cookie dough comment. That's exactly what I though when I tried them. They also have Mexican chocolate...tasty! It is chocolate with just a bit of cinnamon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.