VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only because we don't want to be bunched up with the other backward countries in Scandinavia.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So it seems.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
One would think there would be more Scandinavian veggies if for no other reason than to have an excuse not to eat lutefisk.

·
Registered
61 Posts
lol.

Well I am in Sweden (Uppsala to be precise) though I'm from Australia originally. So now the Swedish vegie ball is rolling, anyone know of a good source for non-animal shoes in Scandinavia? I am having a great deal of touble finding resources here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm headed to Oland in a few weeks, self-catering. Is it possible to get vegan stuff there? Soya milk, tofu etc?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetalien View Post

I'm headed to Oland in a few weeks, self-catering. Is it possible to get vegan stuff there? Soya milk, tofu etc?
Soy products like milk and tofu will be available in most Swedish supermarkets, as is meat replacements like quorn.

·
Banned
738 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Unleaded View Post

lol.

Well I am in Sweden (Uppsala to be precise) though I'm from Australia originally. So now the Swedish vegie ball is rolling, anyone know of a good source for non-animal shoes in Scandinavia? I am having a great deal of touble finding resources here.
Sine its all EU single amrket and the intr EU post is extremely efficient you might be better just orderng from the UK

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Where area are you two from? I'm not Swedish, but my boyfriend is. I visited Sweden for the first time during Christmas last year!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts