VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..so i know rice is a bad one. for sickness. struggle to believe it (its just RICE?! ehehe) but have heard it enough to know that now. ive probably asked this question before in fact...but i don't remember an answer...<br><br><br><br>
1. how long can rice products (aka veg. sushi) last in a fridge without being in a sealed container (ie. at uni in a paper bag stashed in a fridge somewhere..)?<br><br><br><br>
2. how long is it ok for it to be out of the fridge? travelling home??<br><br><br><br>
xoxo

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
I'd probably let rice sit in a fridge in a paper bag for a day or so. After that, it'd probably start to taste like fridge and be all dried out. I'm sure it'd be safe for a week or more.<br><br><br><br>
It's ok to be out of the fridge for probably a couple of days. Longer, probably.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
at refigerated temps. most things last a week or so, but uncovered I'd only keep it a day or two. You have roughly 4 hours out of the fridge before the health dept. says it's bad, a few hours more than that probably wouldn't hurt you as long as your aren't in a high risk group.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts