VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am 22 and living at home. It is unfeasible for me to move out right now (Cost is the main problem) and we are almost at blows with each other. I am sometimes scared to come home not knowing what mood she will be in. (I swear that she is bipolar, but she would never admit it).

What do I do? How can I survive this without going to jail for justifiable homicide?

Sorry for the rant, I just needed someone to talk to and I had no idea where to go....

Anni

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahjayn1980 View Post

What are you doing to help the situation? (That's an honest question, not a veiled criticism . . . I don't want to suggest something you've tried.)
I'm in college, I have a job, I contribute to household expenses to the best of my abilities, I try to help around the house, but to quote my mom I "never do it right." and should "Just leave it alone".

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by cftwo View Post

When do you finish college? Do you have a planned graduation date?
Well, I am going part time, so I am looking at graduating in 2010 (Though after I am done with math courses, I may bite the bullet, get a lone and go full time again....

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaya View Post

Is it possible for you to go to a college where you could live on campus?
I don't have the money and I could never afford to pay back the loans that size. (My college is only $5000 a year full time)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have been looking for jobs all the time here. I currently am working in the computer lab at my school and I am probably going to have another job next semester so I will rarely be home.

I am trying. Really.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know. I am just trying to think of solutions. A friend of mine told me to think of this as a research trip in an attempt to write my novel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts