Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80 and older

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a few folks asking what the general age group is around here. So, I figured the easiest way to help others know what the general age groups are around here is, was to simply put up a poll.

It's anonymous folks, no one will know who is in what group or who posted what.

I'll go first

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe, well... change is always a bit daunting for most people (i know I personally hate change with a passion). My guess is right now there is probably a bit of frustration, and even confusion, for many of the recent VegWeb members. I forget where the the thread I saw was, but there were a coulpe where it was mentioned what the average age group is around here.

With a little time, and getting to know a bunch of us, and armed with a little knowledge of stuff like ages, hopefully the transition can be made as smooth as possible for all.

Oh, I'm one of the older folks here I assume... late 30's

Oh yeah, I'm probably king of the typos around here.

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ObsidianZebra

Woohoo! So far my age group is winning .. heh heh *g*
So OZ, first you meet "Mikey Mikey Mikey" and now your age group is winning..... *in Robbie Hart voice* Well whoop-dee-doo!

*singing*

Quote:
He loves her, but she loves him, and he loves somebody else, you just can't win.

And so it goes, 'till the day you die; this thing they call love, it's gonna make you cry.

I've had the blues, the reds and the pinks.... one thing's for sure.....

Love stinks!

(Love stinks) Love stinks yeah yeah. (Love stinks) Love stinks yeah yeah. (Love stinks) Love stinks yeah yeah. (Love stinks) Love stinks yeah yeah.

Two by two and side by side, love's gonna find you yes it is, you just can't hide.

You'll hear it call, your heart will fall, then love will fly, it's gonna soar.

I don't care for any casanova thing, all I can say is.....

Love stinks!

(Love stinks) Love stinks yeah yeah. (Love stinks) Love stinks yeah yeah. (Love stinks) Love stinks yeah yeah. (Love stinks) Love stinks yeah yeah.

I've been through diamonds, I've been through minks, I've been through it all.....

Love stinks!

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
22 here also

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.