VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my summer routine is as follows:

Monday: Wake up at 8 or so, go to work cleaning houses (3-6 hours?), 3 mile run

Tuesday- Wake up at 6:15, go to 30 minute spin class. Come home until 2, go to the gym and work at the swim lessons for 2 hours, then 4-10 at the front desk.

Wednesday- Full day cleaning, upper body lifting, mow lawn, garden, go for a walk

Thursday- Repeat Tuesday

Friday- Cleaning, upper body lifting, 45 mins cardio of some sort

Saturday- 3 mile run, possibly some biking

Sunday- Rest day

OK! There it is. My query here is that...I am TIRED! Do you think I am just adjusting to this summer routine or is there something wrong with it? Is there a certain way I should be eating to keep me going? Am I doing something wrong currently? (most of you know my eatings habits, as they are posted everyday. I'm just looking for some suggestions to keep me from getting burnt out...the schedule is somewhat flexible except that on the days where I have to exercise, I have to do at least 30 mins of cardio. I have chilled out on my exercise because I am generally just so much more active, is that ok? I haven't even included leisure in this....

lovenlight-

linz

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Does that fact that just reading your scedule made me tired mean anything??? Do you take time to just relax and let your body renergize. I mean exercise is great but you can overdo it, especially if you don't give yourself enough downtime. Your diet could be lacking as well, I know if I get lazy about what I eat I get tired.

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
how much sleep do you get a nite?

how much down time do you have during the day (not to sleep, per se, but just to rest, like reading a book)?

do you think that you're eating enough? are you eating the right quantities of the right macronutrients? (carbs, protiens, and fats)

are you under any added emotional stresses? (family problems, work problems, personal problems, relationship?)

all of these things can lead to tiredness. i'm sure you'll find the answer.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Last summer I worked as cleaning crew cleaning up rooms and things of that nature. It is hard work! You are working yourself more than you think. I was really, really, really tired whenever I came home from work. And you are fitting in alot of exercise in addition to that. Last summer I was so tired after work I hardly did any exercise at all. You may want to think about cutting a little bit out. Thats what I learned from my experience anyways....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Rest is just as important as exercising. When you don't rest, your body will keep running on a deficit.

Give yerself a break. Take a week off. Take two.

Then think about cutting out some of yer exercise routines.

·
Registered
0 Posts
linz,

I would try to get up at the same time every day (definately within an hour or so) and go to bed at the same time every night.

And more down time!!

hang in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts