VeggieBoards banner

suicide

7K views 89 replies 49 participants last post by  _charlotte_ 
Yes. Everyday.

But I'm too damn cowardly to do it and scared about failing it. (I mean, I've failed everything else in my life, why should this be any different?)

Now, if I could figure out a way that wouldn't be too painful and has no chance of failing then I would get out of this life like a shot... (Pun intended.. Guns are illegal in the UK so that option is gone
)

OK, I feel I need to say this..

I am NOT "woe is me". I just don't see the point of life. This is not self-pitying, attention-seeking or anything, it is pure, hard, cold FACT. I have no point. I am a complete failure and I don't contribute anything, at all. I'm just useless. I have been all my life. And I know I am and I'm fed up with being a burden, it's not fair on other people.

(Yes, I know there are people who have a far worse life than me. Don't worry, I beat myself up already for feeling like this when I have such a cushy life compared to them, so you don't need to do it.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.