VeggieBoards banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,<br><br><br><br>
I am currently writing a website for the UK which will list menus for takeaways for free. I know that there are similar sites at the moment, but I'll be personally gathering a load of menus for each area to start with, so at least there will be some content. Most similar sites seem to cover only one small area, but pretend to cover the whole country. This is very annoying as one searches and finds nothing. At the moment it isn't possible to search by takeaway type, but soon one will be able to search by 'Vegetarian' food type.<br><br><br><br>
My girlfriend is a mad veggie and I know how difficult it can sometimes be finding quick food in new areas. I'm curious to know what else people might find useful? Do you think that there would be any point in listing menus for restaurants?<br><br><br><br>
I'm not in this to make money, just to get something useful which I would use myself working. The website is <a href="http://www.thebigeat.com" target="_blank">www.thebigeat.com</a> if anyone wants to see what I aiming at.<br><br><br><br>
Kind regards,<br><br><br><br>
Dave

1 - 1 of 1 Posts