VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They can be reality or scripted.

Here are some of my own ideas:

1. "Bridegroom needed, inquire within" Reality series in which we follow brides-to-be as they prepare for their dream weddings: Choosing the perfect cake, the perfect gown, the shoes, the flowers, the menu for the reception, picking the perfect locations for the ceremony and the reception afterward, the perfect place for a honeymoon, etc., all without a bridegroom providing input, because there IS no bridegroom. These are DREAM weddings, after all, not real weddings.

2. "Shoes" Reality. Comprehensive look at shoes: How they're made, all the possible colors, all the possible styles, profiles of all the famous shoe designers and a look at the people who love shoes. Visit the people with the largest shoe collections in the world as they show off their shoes for the cameras.

3. "Kick My ****ing Arse" Reality. Watch as people line up to kick Gordon Ramsey's bum: All the people he's screamed at, all the people he's cursed at, all the people he's insulted, all the people he's fired, all the people who just plain hate Gordon Ramsey's guts get a chance to give him a big kick in the behind. Note: The network has made the unprecedented move of renewing this series for a second season before the first season has even aired.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'd like to see a respectable reality show or documentary following game designers as they work from concept to release, perhaps even starring the folks at Double Fine studious.

And I'd also like to see a How's it Made type show that isn't terrible and uninformative.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

They can be reality or scripted.

Here are some of my own ideas:

1. "Bridegroom needed, inquire within" Reality series in which we follow brides-to-be as they prepare for their dream weddings: Choosing the perfect cake, the perfect gown, the shoes, the flowers, the menu for the reception, picking the perfect locations for the ceremony and the reception afterward, the perfect place for a honeymoon, etc., all without a bridegroom providing input, because there IS no bridegroom. These are DREAM weddings, after all, not real weddings.

2. "Shoes" Reality. Comprehensive look at shoes: How they're made, all the possible colors, all the possible styles, profiles of all the famous shoe designers and a look at the people who love shoes. Visit the people with the largest shoe collections in the world as they show off their shoes for the cameras.

3. "Kick My ****ing Arse" Reality. Watch as people line up to kick Gordon Ramsey's bum: All the people he's screamed at, all the people he's cursed at, all the people he's insulted, all the people he's fired, all the people who just plain hate Gordon Ramsey's guts get a chance to give him a big kick in the behind. Note: The network has made the unprecedented move of renewing this series for a second season before the first season has even aired.
I would love to be on that shoe show and I wouldnt wanna be involved or watch the Gordon Ramsey one.....I luv him and all his meanness and stuff.

I would like to see a REAL show on Couponing....showing REAL people who use coupons cause they are on a strict budget and feeding a family......not cause they need 600 bags of texas toast.

Peace

1 - 3 of 3 Posts