VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so to make this short, for awhile now Ive been staying far away from sugar(like evaporated cane juice, sucanat, raw sugar, etc.) just because I thought it was really bad. However, after thinking/researching I dont really see anything wrong with using small quantities. But I would like it if you guys could explain more about sugars. Ive heard that sucanat is really good because it's in it's raw-ist form. Any advice??

http://www.hainpurefoods.com/product...at_name=sugars

We have hain in our stores, so it's more convienient. We also have florida crystals. So is these are the best, that would be very great! : )

· Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer89 View Post

The more raw, the better. I gave up processed sugars for three months earlier this year, it was an experiance I'll never regret. Eating processed sugar again made me feel sick for a while, and i still miss the way that I felt when I wasn't eating sugar. Your making me want to quit processed sugars again. It was hard, but it was worth it.

Soooo, maybe i'll do it again. It wasn't really just unprocessed sugars. I ate only "vegan" sugars, which ya'll understand, but for others who arn't vegan, I would explain it by saying that I ate unprocessed and organic sugar only.
I dont really think the sugars that are mostly unprocessed are bad. They're really cheap too. Wal-Mart even has them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.